perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2011

Dragon Age II: Thoughts



Sooo.... Dragon Age II... I think it was pretty good compared to Origins, even tho I barely finished playing that game. The combat in DA2 is clearly better than in Origins. The story is good too.
A nice thing about companions is that they have a bit "small talk" while walking from places to places. The characters in the game are good. I can say that they put more effort in this than Origins.
I haven't yet finished playing the game, so I cant give a full review. Maybe i'll make a full review when I finish playing the game, who knows?

4 kommenttia:

  1. I'd like to get into something like this but just don't get the time anymore.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Dragon Age II - i think this game is overpriced. Nearly $60.. I don't think so. :) But the game itself is good.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Still have to play this one. Was a big fan of the first.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I don't think it's that good compared to Origins. BUT! If you don't compare it to origins it's a pretty good game on its own.

    VastaaPoista