sunnuntai 13. maaliskuuta 2011

New Blogger

Hello, everyone. It's Humputtaja here. I'm a friend of Monki and new blogger of this site. I'm here to expand our blog, with my own category of games. My category of games contains RPG, FPS & platformers like LittleBigPlanet. Now, little gaming history of mine. I played my first game when i was about three years old and since then i have been playing games from Bob the Builder to Dead Space. Nowadays i usually play Oblivion, Battlefield 2, Little Big Planet 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

So, you can expect game reviews from LittleBigPlanet 2, Bulletstorm and many other games. Maybe even from Minecraft. What comes to my gaming platforms, i've got PS3 & PC. So if you want to add me as your friend, just send a request to some of my accounts, will accept every single one. :)

PSN : Humputtaja
Steam : Humputtaja
Xfire : Humputtaja

^ Surprise!

With kind regards,
Humputtaja.

2 kommenttia: